Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally....an update

Oh my goodness, where have I been??

Well since my last update, I was sick for over a week. I had 4 days off work I was that unwell. Since then I have been flat out with the girls and catching up on the work I missed as well as trying to keep on top of the housework.

I have done very little scrapbooking in the last 3 weeks but have done some. I finished a double page layout of my youngest daughters first couple of days












I have also been trying to finish layouts that I have started but never finished. The next layout I started about 8 months ago. I did the left hand page and then just stopped so I made the right hand page last week. The title is Trying to take the perfect Christmas Photo











I had so many outtake photos from this shoot, I just didn't know what to do with them all. This is only a handful on the left hand side.

So now that things are starting to settle down, I am looking to jump back into my scrapping again with renewed mojo.

Until next time.

PS - Yippee I have bought my ticket for the midnight session of New Moon. Only 26 sleeps to go - Yay

0 comments: