Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where have I been?!?!?!?!?!

Oh My, where have I been, it has been such a long time since I posted.

Well, my girls have had their end of year dance recital. We did their dress rehersal a week before (photos below) and realised that the little purple outfits needed a headpiece so 5 days before concert I was making 10 little pill box hats.














The day after I volunteered to make them I was given my first design team pack for Scrap It Flaunt It. I had 2 weeks to work with it. I was given a Halloween pack. Good thing I had taken the girls trick or treating for the first time ever so I actually had photos to use. The pack consisted of 6 patterned papers, a sheet of alpha stickers, a sheet of border stickers and a sheet of embelishments. I made a lovely little single page layout of Bethany dress as a zombie from a birthday party last year and a haunted castle chipboard album of them trick or treating, but duh, forgot to take photos of them before I gave them in so will have to nick back to the shop and take some.

Then we had Caitlyn's 3rd birthday. She seems to have grown up so fast.

Also went to the New Moon midnight screening. Finally! Was awesome and I can't wait for the next one. Took Bethany to see it 2 days later and an hour in was evacuated from the theatre because of a fire alarm so had to take her back 2 days after that for her to see the end.

And now am getting set for Christmas. Have got the tree out and half decorated. Have started putting the lights on my house (hoping to finish that in the next day or 2) and lots of pressied to buy.

So with all this, have been significantly absent from blogs and challenge sites but now that things are starting to wind down (if you can call Christmas winding down)am hoping to log back on more often (and actually get stuck into some scrapbooking).

Til next time
Bye

0 comments: