Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm back

Yes, that's right, I am back.

I have been around, just not enough time to do an entry. Been flat out with work, Bethany back at school, girls dancing (now 3 times a week) and just general life.

The scrapbook shop that I am on the design team for has just signed a lease to move to bigger premises, so I have managed to get back everything I have made for them so far. I now I have had the time to take the pics.

The below Halloween themed items are what I made with my first design team pack:

This is Bethany dressed up to go to a monster birthday party.

This is the first ever off the page Kaiser album I have done.


I was so happy the way they turned out.

With the next pack I made these layouts:

This is Bethany and her cousin Rhiannon, the photos were taken 4 years apart.

This is my mother and her twin sister when they were young girls.

And this is one I did of Bethany (wasn't overly impressed with this one but I handed it in anyway).
I have also been working on some new style mini albums I found pictures of online. I will upload some pics of mine tomorrow as well as a couple of other layouts I have done.
See, I have been busy, busy, busy.

0 comments: