Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick catch up

Just a quick catch up. I am home from work today because Bethany has to go to the Dentist this morning and with me only working in school hours, by the time I would get to work, I would have to leave again in a couple of hours so, here's to a day off, YAY.

Still have my scrapping mojo. I found this great site only a couple of weeks ago called 52 sketches, 52 weeks. They give you a new sketch every week to have a go at and you can win great prizes. I wish I had found it ages ago with all the scrapping I need to catch up on! I love working with sketches, especially when the scrap bug decided to take a holiday because they can give you a kick start in the right direction. I have just found a sketch on there that was posted about a month or so ago that will help me with a layout I have been trying to do for over a year.

Well anyhow, I had a go at their sketch for last week, Week 35.

Unfortunately, due to the yucky weather, it didn't photograph very well. The back paper is actually a green colour. Might try and rephoto it today to get a better look.

I have also just finished this layout. It is the monthly challenge for my LSS, they also gave us a sketch and a partial kit of bits of card, buttons, brads and flowers. I have also entered this for the monthly quote challenge on Ready Set Scrap that require the use of the quote "its the little moments that make life big", lots of inking, the use of something wooded or chipboard and the use of something from around the house.

It came out a lot better than I expected.

Anyhow, this was supposed to be a quick post so will log off now and start getting my girls ready for the day.

Bye

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Your blog is looking great Kim. :)

Lisascrappymum said...

love those pages kim