Sunday, September 13, 2009

Still have the mojo

Well, I still have the scrapping mojo, with major thanks to the 52 sketches, 52 weeks website.

It has inspired me to do so many layouts that I have been planning to do but not knowing where to start. I have just finished this layout which was taken from sketch #10 of this year.

It is hard to see in the pic but on the purple cardstock is watermarked flowers, you can see them better in this close up

I am also in the middle of a 2 page layout that I am doing with another sketch that I found at http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/ and also about to do another 2 page layout maybe with sketch #34 from 52 sketches.

Unfortunately, I am not getting many challenges done for Ready Set Scrap this month but I am getting a lot of old pages done that have been needing doing for the last 2-3 years so, I win some, I lose some. There are a couple of pages that I can maybe do a challenge or 2 for, will just wait and see where the mojo takes me.

Take Care, Kim

1 comments:

Lisascrappymum said...

Looking good kim! i am loving the pleating on this page!