Monday, September 28, 2009

Some great news

Hi guys, sorry I have been MIA for the last week or so. It has been so flat out around here with renovations, school stuff for Bethany, work, getting Bethany ready for her dance comp this Saturday and the normal day to day stuff.

Today I got some great news. I spoke to Maureen at my local scrapbook shop, Scrap It Flaunt It, Armadale, and they have asked me to join their design team. I am so excited. I submitted an application to them when they first opened last year but I must admit my scrapbooking was not very ... ummm established LOL. Since then I have been working to enhance my technique and learn new skills and am very happy with the direction my work is now taking and finally it has paid off. I am so happy to be with a great group of lovely girls like the ladies at SIFI and I thank them very much. WOW a DT member!

I have been scrapping up a storm, working on three layouts at once but have only really got 1 completely finished. This one I completed for Totally Addicted to Sketch but also realised that I was only pearls and rhinestones away from completing it for the September Number challenge on Ready Set Scrap. So I added them and submitted them for both.

The other 2 layouts that I am working on are 2 page layouts so they take me a little longer to fiddle with.

Well, it is now 9.15pm so must log off, have ironing to do, dishes to wash and would like to do a couple more small things on my layouts.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Kerri smith said...

Thanks Kim!
Great trailer, cant wait to see it!
love your blog!
Kerri